Program at a glance
- Welcome by Fred Abbink (CEAS President), DirkJan van de Berg (President Executive Board Delft University of Technology) and Hester Bijl, (Dean Aerospace Faculty TUDelft)
- Keynote of Minister Economic Affairs (tbc)
Inspiring and influential speakers have chosen the CEAS 2015 Conference to share perspectives that are relevant to you and your organization. They will share their knowledge on various themes, give you a breadth of industry insight and provide real implementation stories.
Challenges for the European Aeronautical Industry
- Jean Botti (CTO Airbus)
- Hans Buethker (Chairman & CEO Fokker Technologies)
Challenges for European Access to Space
- Franco Ongaro (Director TEC & head ESA-ESTEC)
- Arnaud de Jong (CEO Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands)
Challenges to the European Airlines
- Athar Husain Khan (CEO Association of European Airlines AEA)
- Peter Hartman (Vice-chairman Board of AirFrance/KLM)
Challenges in realizing a Single European Sky
- Florian Guillermet (Director SESAR JU)
- Paul Riemens (CEO LVNL)
Challenges to the European Aerospace Research and Research Infrastructure
- Eric Dautriat (Executive Director CleanSky)
- Rolf Henke (Member DLR Executive Board, chairman ACARE WG 5)
- Michel Peters (CEO NLR)
Challenges to European Aerospace Education
- Hester Bijl (Dean TU-Delft Aerospace Faculty
Challenges to the European Air Power in Asymmetric Conflicts
- CDRE Peter Round (Director Capability EDA)
- Lt-Gen Sander Schnitger (Commander Royal Netherlands Air Force)
Challenges to the European Military Aircraft Industry
200 Technical papers will be presented by aerospace scientists and engineers from 26 different nations around the world to share and disseminate the latest scientific knowledge and research in areas like Air Transport , Airworthiness, Clean Space, Collaborative engineering in system design, Future education and training needs, Virtual hybrid testing in aeronautics , Aircraft noise, Aerodynamics, Future of the Air Combat Systems in Europe , Aero elasticity and Structural Dynamics, Space Sustainability , Aircraft handling / flight mechanics, Greenhouse gas emissions, Guidance & navigation, Modelling and simulation, Propulsion integration, Structures & Materials and Unmanned aerial vehicles.
The 12th European Workshop on Aircraft Design Education
EWADE will be held during the CEAS 2015 conference. The workshop aims at enhancing collaboration between European lecturers concerned with aircraft design and discuss Aircraft Design problems from a research and education perspective (http://ewade.aircraftdesign.org/).
On 10 September 2015, the EU-funded project AFLoNext 2nd generation active wing
will organize a workshop as a partner in the CEAS 2015 conference. AFLoNext is a four-year integrated project (level 2) with the objective of proving and maturing highly promising flow control technologies for novel aircraft configurations. More details will come up soon! Meanwhile, feel free to visit our website at www.aflonext.eu
ESWIRP achievements will be presented at the CEAS Air & Space Conference 2015.
The ESWIRP project (http://www.eswirp.eu/
) has been funded by the European Framework Programme 7 to support the integration of and access to research infrastructure of pan-European interest. It has significantly enhanced the interoperability of 3 key world-class aeronautical wind tunnels, and harmonised, improved and optimised the scientific access conditions thereto: DNW-LLF, ETW and ONERA S1MA.
A central element of the project, besides networking and joint research activities, has been the transnational access (TNA), which has been provided to 4 consortia with a total of more than 100 scientists from 17 different nations.